Monday 18 June 2012

Tonight's Playlist

Many of you ask about songs in my playlists and so I've decided to start posting them in my blog. 

So here's tonight's playlist for Fun Flow to Music, 7:15 p.m.- 8:30 p.m. at Yoga Within. Some of these songs will be played in my earlier Hatha class, 5:45 p.m. - 7 p.m. at Yoga Within. 

Hope to see you! Jenn ॐ




Yellow ~ Vitamin String Quartet
Calling Ganesha (Invocation) ~ Sean Johnson & The Wild Lotus Band
Take Me Higher  ~ Fertile Ground
Sober ~ Vitamin String Quartet
Hyperballad ~ Bjork
Om Shakti ~ Sean Johnson & The Wild Lotus Band
One Day ~ Matisyahu
Chakra Beatbox ~ MC Yogi
Love Is My Religion ~ Ziggy Marley
Ram Sita Ram (Union) ~ Sean Johnson & The Wild Lotus Band
Disposition ~ Tool
Can't Keep It In ~ Cat Stevens
El Camino ~ Amos Lee
Summertime ~ David Ralicke
Nirvana ~ Soul Food
Om ~ Soul Food











No comments:

Post a Comment